Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Transitions

This little family is going through some (little) transitions at the moment. We are learning to Trust in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. Which is i guess what trusting is actually all about. So in a matter of weeks I may have 1. no job, 2. a job that I'm semi-excited about, 3. a job that I'm very excited about BUT am also freaked out by, 4. Some other job that well... pays the bills...

and in amongst the chaos and the plans I've been doing some dumb stuff like yesterday I was sure that my car had been stolen at a rather large complex only to have the very nice security guard walk me around the entire carpark until I found the car by which time I had told him all about peak oil and how it probably would be better for everyone if the car was stolen and written off never to be driven again. Right before we spotted my car I said to him "Razoul why are we even making new cars, new roads, new freeways..." Poor Razoul. anyway his "I'm not sure lady" replies were enough for me.

3 comments:

Emma said...

hey rach,

have been so out of the blogging world that i missed your last two posts! they are beeeudiful. poor you and the car though... there is a book to be written about that.

which ones are all these jobs that you have!?

aanyway, see you at the much-anticipated and very exciting baptismo this evening!

love em

boho girl said...

you have such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachel, Alex and little Oscar,
We wanted to wish you all a really wonderful christmas but unfortunately couldn't find your email address. We hope your day was filled with peace and hope.
lots of love
Azadeh and lorien