So I turn 27 in a week or so...
1. Finally get to Galiwinku
3. Ride a Red Bike in Paris (not likely)
4. Get published (really not likely)
5. Shop predominately at Alfalfa House
6. Get my Steiner Craft toy-making group for mamas off the ground...
7. Facilitate discussion about THIS BOOK at my church and ways to incorporate some of the ideas...
8. Do a felting course
9. Learn to swim
10. Drink margaritas (nikki, jane and anne this one includes you!)
11. create my own zine.
12. get a new job...
13. Do every activity in my book "360 free activities for your toddler".
14. give up caffeine. for good.
15. become one of those kind of people that know where everything in their house is kept or is at any given time.
16. Attempt to not buy one more trashy magazine. ever again. or at least for one year. oh dear.
17. Go on a retreat.
18. Get fit and flexible.
19. create some imperfect crappy messy art. and not care that is crappy messy imperfect.
20. Go somewhere and stay the night... on my own (for the first time since the birth of O).
21. Finally go to Melboune and visit AZ .
22. Read the entire Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe series
23. Pull out the sewing machine and do something with it...
24. learn how to design and maintain a website so I don't have to use blogger...
25. s l o w d o w n
26. get a puppy (hey Alex there is always my birthday....???!!!)
27. Go a whole week (or two) without eating sugar ( i wonder if I would die from withdrawal?).